Robokill 2 blends classic arcade action with RPG elements. Battle your
enemies in this adrenaline packed dual stick shooter, with over 600
rooms spread over 12 different missions and 3 different chapters. More
than 25 new enemies, tons of new pickups and powerups and a gripping
• 3 in-depth Episodes containing 12 Missions
• 600 rooms of enemy killing mayhem
• 25+ Diabolical New Enemies
• 30+ über-weapons and items
• A sidekick hover-bot. Your own hover-bot!
• In-app purchase system lets you level up early and buy your toys quickly
• Amazing graphics optimized especially for iPad
• Blazing fast gameplay
• Responsive and customizable controls
• Awesome original soundtrack
• Smooth learning curve with increasingly challenging maps
• Smart enemy AI
• Inventory for customizing onboard weapons before each new battle
• Try different combos of guns, shield boosters and repair packs
• Detailed weapons stats
• Earn experience points to get the biggest, baddest weapons and power-ups
• Find all the hidden power-ups, weapons, cash and gear drops
• Checkpoints & teleportation nodes keep you always in the action
Friday, September 7, 2012
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Play 40 different 3D action-packed rollercoaster tracks set in the Wild West in Career Mode. Challenge and overcome loop-the-loops, big jumps, tunnels and more to upgrade your amount of carts from 2 to 4! Craving more, go back and replay all completed levels in Challenge Race Mode where you can play against the designer of the game! Speed increases your excitement meter, multiplying your score, but even small jolts are enough to send carts hurtling into space!
• Two great games in one:
(1) Career Mode – Play 40 different action-packed rollercoaster tracks in a Wild West theme park
(2) Challenge Race Mode – Replay all 40 rollercoaster tracks to out race the game designer’s time!
• Expertly crafted tracks with realistic coaster physics
• Stunning and detailed 3D graphics
• Perform insane stunts to get a higher score!
• Unique iPhone and iPod touch controls -- users can use the accelerometer feature by tilting the device to make the carts go faster and slower.
• Bright and stunning 3D art graphics
• Adrenaline pumping and exciting real music!
Rampage through cities as a giant robot! Stomp, burn and nuke your way through randomly generated city levels! Can the military defences of the humans stop you?
How far can YOU rampage?
• Simple, intuitive control system gives you total destructive power!
• Punch, shoot and stomp your way through the city blocks!
• Carve a path of carnage through the fully destructible scenery!
• Randomly generated layouts for a different experience every play!
• Engage in all-out warfare against troops, helicopters, tanks, bombers and ballistic missiles!
• Gorgeous environments, enemies and visual effects!
• Multiple game modes:
Air Assault - How many can you destroy?
Countdown - Beat the clock!
Rampage - Destroy it all with new powerups!
Classic - Leave a trail of destruction!
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
I Must Run is the skill-based action running game. Jump over gaps in prison buildings, run through an underground station and test your reflexes in a deadly run over construction yard cranes. Reach the city center and save your wife. Remember, you have only 24 hours. You must run!
- Run through 6 locations in Story Mode
- Train your nerves in Endless Run
- Earn Coins for your performance
- Get additional lives for Coins
- Continue your run from the recent level (remember to keep a few spare lives for that!)
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Beintoo leaderboards and prizes
...more features coming soon
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Pop Flux is a fast-paced augmented reality game that puts you on the screen and in the action.
Jab, poke, or head-butt bubbles as you bob and weave to avoid danger -- all without touching the screen!
Using cutting-edge computer vision techniques, Pop Flux utilizes the front camera on your iPhone or iPad to detect your position and motion precisely and smoothly. Interact with both friendly and dangerous virtual objects as you pass through thirty diverse, increasingly-difficult levels.
Pop Flux is great on the iPhone and even better on the iPad.
Game-play is best on the iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and the new iPad.
Due their slow single-core processors, Pop Flux is NOT RECOMMENDED for the iPhone 4 or any iPod device.
A FRONT CAMERA IS REQUIRED. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOUR DEVICE DOES NOT HAVE A CAMERA ON THE SAME SIDE AS THE SCREEN.